Blood Orange Clownfish!

nickscorals

nano reefing in the big city 🏙️
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2019
Messages
1,232
Reaction score
1,466
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I recently got myself a blood orange clownfish (see my profile picture, haha).
He's super cool, but I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Blood Orange clownfish they'd like to share.
Can they easily be paired with other Blood Oranges? How about Maroons or Ocellaris?
How do they do with tankmates similar to that of the Tailspot Blenny?
How do they do with pairing with anemones?

Thanks everyone!
 
I have a blood orange clown and paired him with an ocellaris... he also loves his lil anemone buddy. I have a lawnmower blenny that he loved for about a week until I got more fish... the 2 clowns and domino damsel swim in the tank like they are homies... the yellow tang and 6line wrasse swim together, I also have a mandarin goby and scooter blenny... its a very peaceful tank, everyone gets along real well
 
I have a blood orange clown and paired him with an ocellaris... he also loves his lil anemone buddy. I have a lawnmower blenny that he loved for about a week until I got more fish... the 2 clowns and domino damsel swim in the tank like they are homies... the yellow tang and 6line wrasse swim together, I also have a mandarin goby and scooter blenny... its a very peaceful tank, everyone gets along real well
I was curious if they go well with occelaris clowns since they half maroon. Mine is so aggresive ive had him jump out the water to bite my hand lol the female died so idk if its ok to add another.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new