!!!BLOODBATH UNICORN Acro!!! or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have been at war with this thing for over a year now. Its like a spectacle at this point. Full disclosure, this once began as a teeny nice looking hot neon shortcake. Green and pink. A real pretty green and pink at that. After an extended, super odd transition and multiple die offs and regrowths, this is what I am left with.

Ultimately kind of a side show of an acro if anything and no where near actually fragging. I know what your thinking.......... what the heck is the point of this one?

Well, I have been looking this thing to long to keep it all to myself any longer. Honestly I have no idea what to make of this freak

Behold in very little seriousness The Bloodbath Unicorn!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's real coraline on the tile as well. this pic is what it looks like I swear!

IMG_0737_zps047dce86.jpg

Ericsch333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam that fing amazing sorry I didn't get a chance to call I will call you in the morning this is why I am buying some coral from you your stuff is sick sick I tell you.

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe we should starting killing acros a few times if they start looking like THAT! Nice again Adam

Vpham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe we should starting killing acros a few times if they start looking like THAT! Nice again Adam
For sure, I have done that on many different pieces of acros but never successes to bring em back alive. ..lol.
Very nice piece indeed...

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adammmmmmmm............ I ask you to text me your favorite corals not to post them, LOL!
Well, you want me to pick the left or right side for a cutting?

tonymission

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No where close to fragging? Come on bro, I want this! Sick tbh. You also have to let me know when you have stuff like this just sitting around unlisted!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back