!!!BLOODBATH UNICORN Acro!!! or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's hype this up so Adam gets hammered by PMs and emails.

A MUST have for any and all collectors.

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is, without a doubt, the most impressive, amazing coral in history. The Coral Gods shinned upon Adam and bestowed him with this immortal piece. A must have for any serious coral enthusiast. The only known people to own this piece are the Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates and Adam. At $10k a polyp, your investment is guaranteed to only increase in value.

Now let us all PM Adam for special deals held for only R2R members. Tell him Gary sent you.

Last edited:

stryker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is what I hate about r2r!

The coral is nice enough to stand on its own. This comment blatantly shows how vendors/friends hype each others corals up to drum up business. Sad part is, It works so well that there is no shame in openly admitting it. More power to you I guess. I don't hate the player... Just he game.

jolt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The coral is nice enough to stand on its own. This comment blatantly shows how vendors/friends hype each others corals up to drum up business. Sad part is, It works so well that there is no shame in openly admitting it. More power to you I guess. I don't hate the player... Just he game.

Weird, I thought it was sarcasm intended to point out exactly that ... guess I was confused

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird, I thought it was sarcasm intended to point out exactly that ... guess I was confused

+1 I also just thought Gary was playing a game to harass adam because there's a ton of people wanting this frag and we all know adam won't mark it up above any of his normal pricing.

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I believe what I stated was taken out of context. It was a complete joke. I was just giving Adam a hard time like him and I do often. No reason to hate R2R over a simple joke.

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is, without a doubt, the most impressive, amazing coral in history. The Coral Gods shinned upon Adam and bestowed him with this immortal piece. A must have for any serious coral enthusiast. The only known people to own this piece are the Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates and Adam. At $10k a polyp, your investment is guaranteed to only increase in value.

Now let us all PM Adam for special deals held for only R2R members. Tell him Gary sent you.

I was completely serious :kev::tongue::israel: JK!!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have one frag ill let go for $3,999. or ill gladly swap one for a 55mm 1.4 outus

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think I'd be a little scared if there was someone who was actually willing to do it. Unless they just happen to have one laying around,or something........

heathd.hd

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shows how uneducated I am I thought you were talking about a gun for a second.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I knew what it was, after I googled it.

truth is i wouldn't even be able to use it to shoot coral as the minimum focal distance is over three feet at least i think. i need to be way closer than that. I just figured one overpriced item for another seems fair;)

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 54 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%
Back