• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blotched anthia

abbas.jaffer5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
181
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Searching for borbonius/blotched anthia. I’m located in Lakeland,FL 33813.
 
Ny aquatics has them. I bought 2 of them from them a few months back
 
I just messaged him and they do not have any in stock
 
I would prefer one that has been conditioned and already eating rather than one going straight from the warehouse to the fish store then going through shipping a couple days later to me.
 
I would prefer one that has been conditioned and already eating rather than one going straight from the warehouse to the fish store then going through shipping a couple days later to me.
They will hold it for you and make sure it is healthy. Hope you find the one you are looking for
 
Check big fish aquatics in pasco county.
 
They will hold it for you and make sure it is healthy. Hope you find the one you are looking for
I didn’t know that. I’ll message them about the details
 
Still looking for borbonius anthia as well as fathead/sunburst anthia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new