Blowtorch Acro*****

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah....$200 for it is a little steep for me, but that looks as close to advertised of any frag I’ve seen, and it looks like it’s gonna be a stunner. Hopefully a nice grower for you
I’d pay the $200 for a 3 inch chunk. $200 for a 1/4 inch frag is not enough coral for me

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d pay the $200 for a 3 inch chunk. $200 for a 1/4 inch frag is not enough coral for me
It’s a sold 3/4-1”
Doesn’t sound like you’d be interested in any of the sps I have for sale. Thanks for the help and for stopping by.

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang, that's nice and looks really similar to Jason's Venomous I just bought during his live sale. This is the exact frag I bought. It looks brown under Daylight. But just like this pic under radions at night.

Screenshot_20191207-200919_Chrome.jpg

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a sold 3/4-1”
Doesn’t sound like you’d be interested in any of the sps I have for sale. Thanks for the help and for stopping by.
No. I don’t buy particles lol. Mini colony or bigger. Microscopic frags p¡ss me off. You can get expensive sticks by the branch. Everything is for sale for the right price ;)

OP
OP
J

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My piecenhas 3 branches and it's encrusting. I paid 3 hundo .no complaint here other than I wish it would color up quickly!

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I’m looking at getting a sunset Millie but I’m leaning to something that’s more like a pocillipora due to lower lighting in that particular spot. And dang! I couldn’t picture myself spending 1k on a fish. I do great with coral... not so much with fish. Most expensive fish in my tank is a $30 diamond goby. Most expensive colony is worth a nice car LOL
I sold two home wreckers , 2 pink panther a sunset Millie and a culture shock. Got me this, a gem tang and 3 sunburst anthias

OP
OP
J

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I’m looking at getting a sunset Millie but I’m leaning to something that’s more like a pocillipora due to lower lighting in that particular spot. And dang! I couldn’t picture myself spending 1k on a fish. I do great with coral... not so much with fish. Most expensive fish in my tank is a $30 diamond goby. Most expensive colony is worth a nice car LOL

It was 750 qted and all. I don't have any kids so disposable income is easier to come by!

OP
OP
J

Joedubyk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your most exp colony!

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your most exp colony!
Roughly 30 heads of GM kraks. Selling them for a handful of different zoas this weekend before my psycho crab decides to make a meal out of them. He’s already been watching them very closely. Planning on some bow tie blasters, wwc superstars, wwc illuminati, and buttkisser mini colonies...

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Roughly 30 heads of GM kraks. Selling them for a handful of different zoas this weekend before my psycho crab decides to make a meal out of them. He’s already been watching them very closely. Planning on some bow tie blasters, wwc superstars, wwc illuminati, and buttkisser mini colonies...
so... you pay $$$ for coral, but you wont pay $$$ for coral? So what you're saying is.........?

Last edited:

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so... you pay $$$ for coral, but you wont pay $$$ for coral? So what you're saying is.........?
I’m saying I don’t buy microscopic frags. I don’t mind the price but I like to actually be able to see the frag my $500 is going into. 1 p zoa frags make no sense to me. A crab eats it. Then you have no more. If you pay up for a 3-5p frag you have a less chance of losing them. And it will grow faster..

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 29.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.1%

Back