Blowtorch Acro*****

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
depends, I have one from one tank that is slow, and another that's grown rather quickly.
That’s weird. I wonder if one of them might be lineaged from a different person. Everyone I know that got them from SC says they are slow... are the growth patterns different?

SeaDweller

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s weird. I wonder if one of them might be lineaged from a different person. Everyone I know that got them from SC says they are slow... are the growth patterns different?
Possibly. They are both SCOP, but one is younger and growing ALOTTTTTT compared to my first frag.

Raptor777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just my 2 cents, but I was very disappointed in the pieces I got from the Jason Fox live sale. Pieces were very small and the colors were nothing like the pics. Not sure if I would order again from him. Top Shelf's live sale did not disappoint and every frag came in just like the picture and most of the SPS had polyp extension.

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just my 2 cents, but I was very disappointed in the pieces I got from the Jason Fox live sale. Pieces were very small and the colors were nothing like the pics. Not sure if I would order again from him. Top Shelf's live sale did not disappoint and every frag came in just like the picture and most of the SPS had polyp extension.
Like previously stated, after shipping, corals are very dull. Give them a month or two and they will color up and have polyp extension. How do you know that it isn’t your tank that they don’t like? Chances are, too shelf’s stuff was in the box for a shorter time span. They probably packaged and shipped the same day. Maybe you should’ve contacted Jason and asked him. Everything I’ve gotten from him has been good to go. Top shelf is also very close to me and their stuff is always top notch. Chances are , it was shipping. Jason is one of the biggest names in high end coral out there ;)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back