Blue Dotted Jawfish Questions

Al Shellpone

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I eventually I want to get a Blue Dotted Jawfish. I've done a ton of research, read of bunch of post on this forum and have watched alot of youtube videos. After all this I'm still a little confused if my fluval 32.5g Flex can support a Blue Dotted Jawfish. I only have 2inch(2 1/2inchies in some places and only 11/2 inches in some corners) of sand. My temperature hovers around 76-77F(my first summer with this tank is about to happen) I'm including a picture of my tank underneath. Also only have 2 clownfish and cuc as of right now. Is there anything I can add to support a blue dotted jawfish? Maybe more rocks or maybe add more sand? I am in no rush since my tank is fairly new (a little over 2 months)and don't plan on getting the jawfish anytime soon. I would like to start getting my tank ready for a jawfish if its feasible. Also would not be devastated if you all told me to get a goby instead. Thank you for any responses!

IMG_0156.jpg IMG_0155.jpg
 
Should do fine. Provide hiding and caves and They Are Jumpers. Very hardy and can be territorial towards other bottom dwellers
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new