Blue fish mini issues

DSEKULA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else that uses blue fish software having issues? I just tried to connect to my lights and I was able to sign in but then got a notice that there were connectivity issues. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and resetting the hardware. Then I went online and found that the help website is down and email is non deliverable to [email protected].

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m wondering if they went under. There was another thread a little while ago, a user had the bluefish controller and having the same issues.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I take that back, their website seems to be back up. maybe server upgrade or something? @TJDSEKULA can you access the app now?

3lusive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else that uses blue fish software having issues? I just tried to connect to my lights and I was able to sign in but then got a notice that there were connectivity issues. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and resetting the hardware. Then I went online and found that the help website is down and email is non deliverable to [email protected].

same issue here. My nanobox tide was working fine and then all of a sudden nothing. I tried reboot , tried to blinkup again and nothing has worked. It has been down for 2 weeks now. I have reached out to NanoBox and if I hear anything I will let you know.

Back