Blue Hornet Colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter jklopp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jklopp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a blue hornet zoa colony for sale. It has over 50 polyps. Asking $300 picked up in Indianapolis 46227. Less than $6 per polyp! Will ship at buyers expense overnight.

Hornet.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new