Blue Raven and Arctic Blasts mini colonies.

Item Price
50.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ygon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
729
Reaction score
254
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 frags of Blue Raven and 5 frags of Arctic Blasts Blastos. Asking $50 each plus $45 flat rate shipping.

PXL_20230325_175946053.MP.jpg

PXL_20230325_175915063.jpg
 
Hello, where in FL are you?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new