Blue spots on Kermit Acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tobster
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tobster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2024
Messages
2,653
Reaction score
4,495
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed these spots under blue lights. Any idea what they are?
Coral is currently in QT tank- had it for a little over a week now.
They don’t move- it’s almost like one of the nubs has been broken off?

IMG_2237.png
 
I noticed these spots under blue lights. Any idea what they are?
Coral is currently in QT tank- had it for a little over a week now.
They don’t move- it’s almost like one of the nubs has been broken off?

IMG_2237.png
What do they look like under white light?
 
I noticed these spots under blue lights. Any idea what they are?
Coral is currently in QT tank- had it for a little over a week now.
They don’t move- it’s almost like one of the nubs has been broken off?

IMG_2237.png
That actually looks like tissue recession unfortunately. Has it progressed at all since you took that picture
 
Here’s a picture under white light. It looks about the same. I just noticed this yesterday.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2271.jpeg
    IMG_2271.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2270.jpeg
    IMG_2270.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 34
Lights off with flashlight if that helps
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2272.jpeg
    IMG_2272.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 34

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new