Blue Tang in a 4ft?

I had purple, tomini, hippo and nasso in 75 gal. All were babies 0.5 - 2” when I bought them. I Planned to move to a bigger tank soon but they had to spend 2 years before it finally happened. Never had problems with aggression and only nasso looked uncomfortable sometimes. Hippo is the biggest but spent 80% of the time hiding in crevices. Tomini was always busy picking rocks. The only problems were keeping parameters and frequent water changes. Fed them with frozen two times a day, lettuce and pellets 4 times a day via feeder
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new