Blue Velvet Damsels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bkab_Jay
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bkab_Jay

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
150
Reaction score
287
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who has them in their tanks? What’s your thoughts on them?

And who has pictures of them?
 
My son's. Meet Angus. He's a big baby. I will warn you, they are 50/50 depending on who you ask.
IMG_20190602_112247467.jpg
 
I would advise against them, for aggression reasons.

If you want damsels in a reef tank, Chrysiptera genus (yellow tail, sapphie, azure, talbot, etc) are better tank mates.
 
I still wanna see a bunch.

But I’ll be d.... if every fish I like a lot for looks isn’t a bit of an ******.

Hopefully that doesn’t speak something about me! Hahaha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new