• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Blue Water Tropicals... I have had enough

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to say I am sick of vendors having fresh cut, 1/2 inch frags. Not only is it got a greater chance of dying in my system but your also killing a living animal. However, Brian at Blue Water Tropicals is not that guy!!! I have bought from him many times in the past and he seems to always have had his corals for a long time in his tanks before he even posts them for sale. They are always healthy and happy before he sells them. And talk about the deals, he is always giving you 40% here 20% there, I almost feel bad cause I am getting the corals for dirt cheap. Lastly, if you do ever have a problem he will always work with you. My last order I had to retract cause I had a tank crash :cry:. I am still dealing with the after affects of it and my tank is still not up to par. However, no questions asked and he took care of me and even was willing to hold on to the corals til my tank was better.

All in all I feel like he deserves major credit for being a stand up guy and a great vendor that takes care of his corals and his customers. So buy with confidence and I promise you too will be raving on his good ethics.

BlueWaterTropicals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alex

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot to us that our customers appreciate the hard work and long hours we put in to caring for the animals and our customers before and after the sale.

Thanks
Brian & the Rest of BWT

coralstuan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this meteor shower from bluewatertropicals.com two week now, and doing great, thank Brian

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351968541824.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351968541824.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 185

coralstuan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351968649460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351968649460.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 203
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 143 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back