Blueberry Gorgonia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbleehk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cbleehk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
84
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I saw this gorgeous gorgonia with blue trunk/branches, I was wondering if they are the same species as blueberry gorgonia which from googling always shows red branches?

gorgonia.jpg
 
I think it’s just the blue lights
 
No no, it's blue without lights or with white lights
 
Can you get a better picture? It's going to be pretty much impossible to positively ID something that blue.
 
I had one but my flame angle thought it was TASTY! only thing I seen it eat down to death lol....
 
@Neo Jeo does your flame angel nip on anything else like SPS or something with similar sizes polyps? Wanted to get one but research says it’s a gamble
 
I can't seem to find one that looks just like that. FWIW my flame angel did also used to bother some of my gorgs, but has since stopped.

#reefsquad any ideas?
 
I can't help with the coral question, but I did have a Coral Beauty dwarf angel that ate zoas like candy!
 
I had a blueberry gorg back in the day, that's not it. They have very bright blue polyps and a red/brown stem. They're also NPS, I found out later, so mine didn't last.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new