BM 150 pro versus SWC 160 cone.

  • Thread starter Thread starter davyr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

davyr

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Carlisle Cumbria (UK) Nr Lake District.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to have to ask this question but i am currently running a bm 150 pro and to be honest i think there is to much turb in the chamber (even with the air dialled back),so i have been onto luke and i am in the process of deciding on importing a SWC 160 cone. Could any of you guys tell me which is the better of the two? Bearing in mind i live in the uk and i will have to import it. The SWC skimmers are not a well known skimmer in the uk and nobody stocks them so i need some unbiased advice please guys.
 
I would say the SWC 160 cone will be a slight upgrade. I own both SWC 160 and the BM180CS fyi. I love both and are great skimmers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new