Bob introduction

Bobban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I just joined this group the other day and I can already see the value of being a member! I live in Delaware and I’m new to the saltwater and reef hobby. I have no doubt I will learn from you, as I become more involved with my saltwater adventure. Right now I have a 45 gallon tank and just going through the cycling of the tank.
Thank you,
Bob

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I just joined this group the other day and I can already see the value of being a member! I live in Delaware and I’m new to the saltwater and reef hobby. I have no doubt I will learn from you, as I become more involved with my saltwater adventure. Right now I have a 45 gallon tank and just going through the cycling of the tank.
Thank you,
Bob
Hi Bob!!! Welcome to the fishy family!!! Let us know what you need to know... there are lots of smart people here. (Way smarter than I but I will do what I can.)
What About Bob Time GIF

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Thank you,
Bob
Welcome!

Looking forward to hearing about your successes!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back