Bob Marley zoa

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have bob marleys? Are they super small in your tank? The heads are staying very very small in my DT. I’ve got like 15-20 heads on a frag plug that’s how small they’re growing. They’re one of the smallest zoa that are happy and growing that I own. Just wondering if these are typically a small species. Sorry but this is the best pic I can get of them before the camera gets all blurry.

433DFB74-285F-473F-B1D0-E5EC589B74C5.jpeg
 
Yes, they are a smaller variety of Zoa.
 
Mine are sort of midsized. Smaller than my orange oxides and incinerators. Have two others that are smaller but unsure what they are called.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new