Bobbit worm

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaybk5211
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I found one once servicing a customers tank... This Bobbit Worm was 3 feet long.

image.jpg
image.jpg
 
.....I think it would be kind of cool to have one in a tank just for it.
 
Haha it would be a rally unique predator tank
 
I am going to have horrible nightmares because of that video. The sound effects make it that much worse. Kill it with fire is an understatement. At least you guys have enough reflex for that. I was just frozen after I watched that. *shudder*
 
I am going to have horrible nightmares because of that video. The sound effects make it that much worse. Kill it with fire is an understatement. At least you guys have enough reflex for that. I was just frozen after I watched that. *shudder*
Then @Shep says he wants a unique predator tank for a Bobbit worm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new