OP
OP
Bongo Shrimp

Bongo Shrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I really love them. So common and basic yet so colorful and attractive. Neat personalities too!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love those gobies!

Veganbrian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows about a updated FTS :) Also, how are your seagrasses doing? I really want to get some but i dont want to kill them lol

OP
OP
Bongo Shrimp

Bongo Shrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows about a updated FTS :) Also, how are your seagrasses doing? I really want to get some but i dont want to kill them lol

The Shoal Grass is not happy at all and I think I'm going to lose it but the Turtle Grass just might, MIGHT, be starting to grow. I'm not sure yet if they are new shoots that came in with it or if they really are growing. We should see in a few weeks what the case is.

Per request (BTW I removed two rocks for the gobies' QT so it looks a little sparce in the background):
photo_zpscb725626.jpg

OP
OP
Bongo Shrimp

Bongo Shrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't updated in a while. I'll get a new FTS once I finish trimming up the macro from being on vacation. Before vacation I added an Eviota bifasciata and a Urocaridella sp. which I still need to get a pic of.

Here's the goby:
photo_zpse2c2e2b6.jpg

And Blue Codium:
phmoto_zps58d7e5f3.jpg

OP
OP
Bongo Shrimp

Bongo Shrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where did you get them?! ive been trying to get my wholesalers to get them for weeks!!!!!!!!!!

I got them from a LFS and beyond that IDK where they came from. I lost one from an ammonia spike 3 months or so ago and IDK if there's still the one left. They were incredible!

Reef Fever

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them from a LFS and beyond that IDK where they came from. I lost one from an ammonia spike 3 months or so ago and IDK if there's still the one left. They were incredible!

I literally set up a tank just for those guys..my wholesaler had a pair for me and set them aside over the holiday for my upcoming order but they starved em to death. they put them in film canisters cause they are so small but i guess the food wasnt getting in well enough :squigglemouth:

OP
OP
Bongo Shrimp

Bongo Shrimp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I literally set up a tank just for those guys..my wholesaler had a pair for me and set them aside over the holiday for my upcoming order but they starved em to death. they put them in film canisters cause they are so small but i guess the food wasnt getting in well enough :squigglemouth:

Sorry to hear. If you ever see them again please LMK.

Eric R.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bongo Shrimp found some of your old threads in a search, but don't see any recent tank updates. What sort of tank(s) are you running currently?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back