Booked my wedding in the Florida Aquarium!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Like a dream !!!!!
remember though . . . . . . .
" MAN IS NOT COMPLETE 'TIL HE'S MARRIED. . . . . . THEN HE'S FINISHED !! " jK- NICE IDEA !!

OP
OP
GatorScott

GatorScott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone.

It’s funny because we are obviously excited to get married. But also super excited we get to walk around the aquarium and play with the stingrays and jellyfish touch tank for an hour while they flip the room from the ceremony to the dinner reception Lol. Never been to an aquarium and had it all to ourself lol.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s funny because we are obviously excited to get married. But also super excited we get to walk around the aquarium and play with the stingrays and jellyfish touch tank for an hour while they flip the room from the ceremony to the dinner reception Lol. Never been to an aquarium and had it all to ourself lol.

You gotta be kidding me! Can I come? That's going to be the best wedding ever. Congratulations.

Snookin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s lots of good make out corners in there. Your guests will appreciate that. Maybe you both will too lol.
One of my high school homecomings was there and my buddy got married there too. Great venue for a wedding.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations on the wedding and the venue! That sounds awesome! FWIW, make a point to stay on the same team - it makes a huge difference!

Back