• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Boom Corals - A+

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boom Corals is a great place to buy SPS corals from. Everything I received was exactly as advertised, packed extremely well, and showed up on time! Will do business with Matt again for sure.

Thank you Boom Corals for everything.

Richard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how to start a thread so I'm leaving a comment here. I just placed an order with Boom Corals for 11 items and asked in the special instructions if he can ship the week of 9/25. Received a call from Matt to tell me that's fine and to thank me for the order and asked me what I wanted as a freebie, he is sending a much bigger piece of a coral of one of them I asked for, to say Thank you. Spent 5 minutes on the phone with him to find out he is a class act. Large frags and multi branched for very good prices. can not wait for them to come in. I own my own company and can tell you that this man will make it big with just his attitude and and his large frags and the way he conducts business. Told me if I have any issues what so ever to call. I also asked if he could let me know when he gets certain pieces in that were sold out of which he will.... I love doing business with people like this.

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure how to start a thread so I'm leaving a comment here. I just placed an order with Boom Corals for 11 items and asked in the special instructions if he can ship the week of 9/25. Received a call from Matt to tell me that's fine and to thank me for the order and asked me what I wanted as a freebie, he is sending a much bigger piece of a coral of one of them I asked for, to say Thank you. Spent 5 minutes on the phone with him to find out he is a class act. Large frags and multi branched for very good prices. can not wait for them to come in. I own my own company and can tell you that this man will make it big with just his attitude and and his large frags and the way he conducts business. Told me if I have any issues what so ever to call. I also asked if he could let me know when he gets certain pieces in that were sold out of which he will.... I love doing business with people like this.
Thanks so much! :)

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might as well continue the feedback here for my most recent Boom Corals order. Just got my shipment in from the Black Friday sale. Ordered 7 frags, got free shipping and walked away super happy. Only to my surprise when I opened up my box this morning and was INCREDIBLY HAPPY!!!! I've gotta say, my favorite online retailer to deal with. Matt is so approachable, just an email away and, at least in my experience, answer my emails in minutes. Seriously these corals look amazing, just like the pic on the site. Want to talk packaging?? everything is packaged so nicely, my Walt Disney even had polyp extension in the bag. Colors look great, seemingly no color loss in shipment, and polyps on the rest are already out and open after being in the tank for about 30 mins.

Matt and Boom Corals are A++++ buy with confidence!!

Last edited:

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might as well continue the feedback here for my most recent Boom Corals order. Just got my shipment in from the Black Friday sale. Ordered 7 frags, got free shipping and walked away super happy. Only to my surprise when I opened up my box this morning and was INCREDIBLY HAPPY!!!! I've gotta say, my favorite online retailer to deal with. Matt is so approachable, just an email away and, at least in my experience, answer my emails in minutes. Seriously these corals look amazing, just like the pic on the site. Want to talk packaging?? everything is packaged so nicely, my Walt Disney even had polyp extension in the bag. Colors look great, seemingly no color loss in shipment, and polyps on the rest are already out and open after being in the tank for about 30 mins.

Matt and Boom Corals are A++++ buy with confidence!!
This kind of stuff always makes my day. :) I love coral and it's why I started this business.

RUNVS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from Matt as well a month or two ago and was also extremely satisfied with the service and communication that was involved. I will order from him again keep up the great work!

BoomCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from Matt as well a month or two ago and was also extremely satisfied with the service and communication that was involved. I will order from him again keep up the great work!
Thank you, I’m glad to hear it.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.9%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 71 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back