Bored? How about Mentoring a Newbie?

So, I'll throw a pump in there overnight and see what the morning brings, sound ok?
 
And I haven't forgotten about your 8 point reply, I will work on that soon, thank soooo much
 
I have a professional RO system from Culligan that I pay monthly for, and I test the TDS and it's good.
Right now ATO is me and a bucket. That's on my list of to-dos.
 
Last edited:
Sorry no, I mis-spoke. The system from Culligan is a Reverse Osmosis system.
 
IMG_20190702_173327.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new