Bored? How about Mentoring a Newbie?

Skimmer is doing MUCH better:

skimmer.jpg
Man. Black funk never looked so good. Lol good job Scott
 
When its 3 days mark from the day you dropped in the rowaphos please test all parameters and post.
Ad I said earlier we will do 20% water change weekly for 5 weeks.
2 questions please:
How do you feel about the lights?
How do you feel about automatic dosing units?
 
Ok, if you want to talk dosers we can do that.
What you dosing now? What you using to dose? What's the budget you want to be in?
My dosing is manual. I'm dosing Reef Plus and Reef Trace. I also own Reef Complete but am not adding that now. Budget is not a concern. Automation is important for me. I own an Apex system so what about using their dosing system?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new