Bo's box

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20210606_150121.jpg

Took a few full white pics with no blue.
IMG_20210606_150220.jpg
IMG_20210606_150421.jpg
Sweet pix man I've been admiring how clean the rock is. Looks lovely. Digging the white light look with this lamp. Did you use filter to take pic?

OP
OP
Bo.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet pix man I've been admiring how clean the rock is. Looks lovely. Digging the white light look with this lamp. Did you use filter to take pic?
Thanks! And no, that was straight basic photo with just the lights. I really need to get a filter, but I've kinda been waiting on things to grown in more first.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! And no, that was straight basic photo with just the lights. I really need to get a filter, but I've kinda been waiting on things to grown in more first.
Looks super clean. Light and tank. Well done. Seriously considering looking at one of these lights.

OP
OP
Bo.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going slow with the build today. I should have upsized my top rails and legs to 15 or 20 so I'm waiting on gussets and lateral supports since I have some torsion on the stand. Goal for today is just finishing primary plumbing and greasing o-rings on bulkheads. Unfortunately BRS sent 1" ID tubing instead of 3/4" for my return so I'm waiting on that as well.

Oh, and squaring up my light mounts.
IMG_20210619_114443.jpg

OP
OP
Bo.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be entirely fair... I bought them open box with a little more than 20% discount.

I mean, I still would have bought them... Just not as quick lol
You’re making me want to be irresponsible and find a way to get those lights…

stahp it

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be entirely fair... I bought them open box with a little more than 20% discount.

I mean, I still would have bought them... Just not as quick lol

still so expensive it makes my anxiety flare up hahah discount or not

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went from $86 Vipars... I totally get it haha

100% worth it though

oh I know. I listened to a podcast from RNN when they interviewed the guy who designed them. They’re IMO the best lights out there right now. And because of the heat sink they’re estimated to last 15 years before any loss of spectrum.

I just don’t have the funds. Maybe I’ll try the affirm thing. Idk. But they’re legitimately the only lights on the market which I think are justified as far as price goes.

but in the meantime imma watch your build and be more and more tempted to blow more money hahah

OP
OP
Bo.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh I know. I listened to a podcast from RNN when they interviewed the guy who designed them. They’re IMO the best lights out there right now. And because of the heat sink they’re estimated to last 15 years before any loss of spectrum.

I just don’t have the funds. Maybe I’ll try the affirm thing. Idk. But they’re legitimately the only lights on the market which I think are justified as far as price goes.

but in the meantime imma watch your build and be more and more tempted to blow more money hahah
I think affirm is probably last choice... I saved up and used cc for the cash back. Then paid off right away. I don't need another hard pull on my credit score from them.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back