Both pumps have reduced flow

Wantsomemora Acrapora

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,
I have a cor20 return pump and a closed system Cor15 pump dedicated to UV. Both pumps have reduced flow down from around 450gph to about 180gph. I took apart both pumps and cleaned and lubed where needed. There was no obstructions in either pump. Both pumps are almost 4years old. I know age can be the problem but both pumps at the same time requires more investigation. Can anyone help?
 
Neptune says it’s a faulty power supply. Guess I’m going shopping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new