Bought from Aquasd and I liked it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mrkell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I just wanted to take a moment and relate my experience with Aquasd. Last week I purchased a frag pack and a few individual pieces that were posted during the sale event, I missed one pack I wanted because I was not sure how to purchase during the start of the sale.

There were several sps frags in that pack I missed, I really wanted those specific frags, and Will made it happen for me!
I also was due to get my shipment this week, but I work two jobs and it would have meant my coral package would have remained outside in the hot afternoon sun, until I got home later that night after work. Again Will made the shipment happen early so that I could get it on my day off last Friday!

The frags I received were very healthy and shipped in the standard frag shipping method, with a cool pack to help them survive the cross country trip. I have everything in my quarantine tank right now and in a couple weeks I will be excited to move them to my main display tank.

Aquasd has really great customer service skills and they tried to accommodate me during the process of the purchase, all this while the sale traffic had crashed their website and they were having to take orders by email during this flash sale.
:clap2:
I am impressed and would not hesitate to order from these folks again and I highly recommend them for you next purchase!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back