Bought New Fluval 58watt Sea Light

carlykush

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction score
14
Location
ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brought home a new Fluval 58 watt sea light and it has bluetooth compatibility. I’m just unsure what settings I should have it on. I have a 75 gallon fish tank with live rock, 7 clownfish, and some soft coral. I will attach a photo of what I currently have it running on. I did copy these levels off another post on here so hopefully it’s correct? My clownfish have been under nothing but white light and are absolutely hating the change but hoping that’s just an adjustment period?

58A1AE84-2C3C-46F4-9211-503DBF418770.png
 
fish will adjust, don't worry! give them time
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new