BOUNCE MUSHROOM looking to buy!!!

LizzyReefs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up?
I’m getting back into the hobby and I’m looking for some bounce mushrooms to add to my garden. Looking for reputable websites and/or experienced reefers who know how to ship. I’m in the Atlanta area. Looking any type really just the more color the better.

Powerball is my current grail hunt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new