Bounce Mushroom Showoff

like, In China OG mushroom It's hard to buy.
 
20190110-_DSC0034-5.jpg
20190102-_DSC0164.jpg
20190115-_DSC0005-6.jpg
20190115-_DSC0051.jpg
20190115-_DSC0007-6.jpg
20190109-_DSC0034.jpg
_DSC0021.jpg
_DSC0062.jpg
_DSC0182.jpg
20190115-_DSC0018-5.jpg
_DSC0182.jpg
Chaos Side Piece .jpg
20190115-_DSC0003-5.jpg
 
Picture 7 looks great
 
Wow, thats huge! Any tips for growth?
I moved it once to lower flow and indirect light basicly the left side of my tank is the best spot for mushrooms cause most of my sps are on the right side so there's more flow there just observe your tank and look for the best spot I'm no expert I just got into mushrooms couple of month ago
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new