• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bounce Reverse Eclectus babies FOR SALE

No need for screenshots. I deleted yours and other posts. If you would like to start a feedback thread you are more than welcome to. This is not the place for your feedback, the feedback forum is.
 
Also if you read the whole notification it said to leave feedback in the feedback forum. I had to delete 20 posts so it was easier to use one notification. Please re-read
 
Update: More babies on the way

IMG_20210809_135936_307.jpg IMG_20210809_135936_451.jpg
 
Last edited:
Another one!

Got this one out' the shroom stash haha
This nice quarter size (plus) Bounce Eclectus piece is available for pick up near Downtown Los Angeles or I can ship.

$600
IMG_20210816_164805258.jpg


Momma for reference:
IMG_20210816_164502571.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new