Bounce shroom lighting schedule

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
1,427
Reaction score
1,289
Location
Chatham, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those of you that have successfully grown Bounce mushrooms, specifically the OG i’m very curious what everyone’s lighting schedule is. I have successfully grown my mushrooms over the last few years, but they never get the large bounce bubbles like I see with all the other mushrooms and they stay small and tend to split very often. They don’t grow to these big massive mothers like I see everyone else and I’m curious if it’s my lighting that’s affecting it. I have xr30 gen 6 blues if that helps. TIA here is my current schedule getting about 90 par.

IMG_8441.png
 
Not enough par and you need a ton of UV
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new