Bout time I found you!

Adventures In Reefing

Semper Fidelis
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, My name is Garrick and I have been addicted to this hobby for over 20 years. About 8 months ago I decided to start from scratch. I have lost touch with all of the new products on the market and decided a fresh start was in order. I purchased 2 new Waterbox aquariums and have been learning a lot of the new ways of doing things. I still think some of the old ways are better but I am willing to give it a shot. I needed to spark my resurgence and reinvigorate my love for the hobby. That's why I am here to learn and help where I can.

Garrick

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r41.gif

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Finding this forum seems like finding a treasure chest!

TreasureChest.gif

We’re glad you’re here!

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, My name is Garrick and I have been addicted to this hobby for over 20 years. About 8 months ago I decided to start from scratch. I have lost touch with all of the new products on the market and decided a fresh start was in order. I purchased 2 new Waterbox aquariums and have been learning a lot of the new ways of doing things. I still think some of the old ways are better but I am willing to give it a shot. I needed to spark my resurgence and reinvigorate my love for the hobby. That's why I am here to learn and help where I can.

Garrick
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! You're in the right place to get up to speed on current stuff.:)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back