Bowerbanki came in bad shape

  • Thread starter Thread starter fisherc92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fisherc92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
334
Reaction score
231
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a shipment of coral today and my banki isn't looking great. It's my first one. Dipped in coral rx.

20210422_194622.jpg
20210422_194555.jpg
 
Its not uncommon to see them like that after shipping if theyre stressed out. If your waters good it should bounce back and start inflating like normal.
 
Dude that coral does not look healthy at all, I would contact the supplier and work something out with them because pretty sure you paid a pretty penny
 
Dude that coral does not look healthy at all, I would contact the supplier and work something out with them because pretty sure you paid a pretty penny
I got 3 that looked just like that and they were puffed up like normal by the next day. So i wouldn't be too worried unless it starts losing flesh
 
I got 3 that looked just like that and they were puffed up like normal by the next day. So i wouldn't be too worried unless it starts losing flesh
Yeah but sellers don’t want you to wait a few days to contact them if it dies so I think he should just inform them instead of taking a 50/50 and then god forbids it dies a few days later and they don’t wanna refund
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new