Bowerbanki or regular acan?

Tangina20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
382
Reaction score
187
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it looks different than a regular acan to me is this a bower?

EE6D010D-8312-40F0-B59E-62AA8725E421.jpeg


F1DE1BCB-1519-4DE9-A81C-15C9737E4B0C.jpeg


BAA77B5B-42BB-4EAF-93AA-CFB3E3A85CD4.jpeg
 
If u look closely u will notice there no tentacles like an a an. Kinda wrinkly smoother skin
 
It is not even a Micromussa.
It is very clear that it is typical Acan lord.
Believe me.
I have almost 50 Acans in several types...lord..Micromussa..Bower..etc..
 
Is it for sale if yes i will pay pal you now. seriously mine died

I can probably frag a few polyps in a couple weeks I’ll keep you updated!
 
Bowerbankis are also no longer Acans they are Homophyllia. I do agree the piece in question is a regular lord.

I thought Scolys were homophyllia? Or is homophyllia just a broader group of corals that they are both a part of?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new