Bowfront Tank Owners-Lets See Them

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
25,098
Reaction score
77,786
Location
Saint Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bowfront tank owners unite
when you post in your build thread or other posts about bowfront tank use and follow these tags #BTO #Bowfront


@Robert Vogel

IMG_5360.JPG
 
Mine isn't as exciting or as nice as everyone else's, but my QT is a 36 gal bow. My 144 bows, does that count? The water is invisible, that will change soon. I know it's a stretch, I just wanted to be a part. ;Meh

IMG_20180415_165315.jpg


IMG_20180609_175106.jpg
 
Mine isn't as exciting or as nice as everyone else's, but my QT is a 36 gal bow. My 144 bows, does that count? The water is invisible, that will change soon. I know it's a stretch, I just wanted to be a part. ;Meh

IMG_20180415_165315.jpg


IMG_20180609_175106.jpg
Any bowfront is a bowfront and yes the 144 counts
 
That was a great setup, I am guessing that was before the 75?
This was a sumpless build too. Just a hang on the back filter and skimmer. Ran great for the few years I had it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new