Bozeman Coral

oceaninabox12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I'm Nicole and I'm a new coral retailer in Bozeman Montana. I do not have a store, but i will have lots of coral available in my personal home. Just a heads up to let you all know! Please let me know what you'd be interested in buying so i can get it ordered in my first order. Right now i have some various sps including a jedi mindtrick monti, a tubbs Stellata colony, sunset monti, Pocillopora to name a few. I also have a massive gold hammer colony, and i can order in pretty much anything. Just let me know what you're interested in!

Emsevers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I just saw your post. I live in Island Park, Idaho and I’ve had a pretty difficult time finding coral locally so I was very excited to see this. I’m curious if you’re going to have Zoanthids and acans?

guero130

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I'm Nicole and I'm a new coral retailer in Bozeman Montana. I do not have a store, but i will have lots of coral available in my personal home. Just a heads up to let you all know! Please let me know what you'd be interested in buying so i can get it ordered in my first order. Right now i have some various sps including a jedi mindtrick monti, a tubbs Stellata colony, sunset monti, Pocillopora to name a few. I also have a massive gold hammer colony, and i can order in pretty much anything. Just let me know what you're interested in!
Hey Nicole! Just curious on what you have and if you ship at all? Im generally in the kalispell and great falls area.

Thanks!

OP
OP
oceaninabox12345

oceaninabox12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Nicole! Just curious on what you have and if you ship at all? Im generally in the kalispell and great falls area.

Thanks!
I am definitely looking into shipping. Something im totally open to doing, but i have never done it before. If shipping is what we both decided on, i would send you pictures on how everything would be shipped and if that was alright with you.
I can get most anything in, just not WYSWYG. I can get you a pack for a better deal, but wyswyg would probably be a little more expensive as it would no longer be in a pack.
Acans, acros, rock flower anemones, mini maxi carpets, full size carpets, zoas, palys, favia, duncans, blastos, euphyllia(frogspawn, hammer, torch) or some other more rare WYSWYG from my other wholesaler, but thatd probably be a little more money.
Do you ever make it into the Bozeman area?

guero130

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are you a store than? I have never been to bozeman no. Im looking for high end acros frags and/or wild colonys. But i might better off to get frags straight from the sources. Are you able to get wild aussie, malaysia or tonga acro colonys?

OP
OP
oceaninabox12345

oceaninabox12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So are you a store than? I have never been to bozeman no. Im looking for high end acros frags and/or wild colonys. But i might better off to get frags straight from the sources. Are you able to get wild aussie, malaysia or tonga acro colonys?
I am not a store, no. If youre looking for acros, I will absolutely see what i can do. What color wild colonies are you interested in?

aquaO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Nicole, I am in Dillon and had a salt tank 38 gal.back in the 90s. I am thinking of getting back in with a bigger tank. Do you just do corals or do you sell other gear? I am sure a lot has changed and I don’t know what? But if you can help or point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. I am thinking of a 50 to 75 gal with live rock and fish depending on cost. Thanks for any help,Arlene

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 119 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back