BPC Flamethrower...

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aaaand possibly the new holy grail flamethrower - let's say it's flamethrower on steroids.

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's the original one twinspots_goby had and was selling in 2010. i got a piece from him, as we are (still) good friends.

109974d1386342169-lets-talk-bpc-flamethrower-chalice-flamethrower.jpg

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frank got his hands on the ORIGINAL bpc colony - or what was left of it at that time. It was bigger than this. He made frags before I took that photo.

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here's the original one twinspots_goby had and was selling in 2010. i got a piece from him, as we are (still) good friends.

109974d1386342169-lets-talk-bpc-flamethrower-chalice-flamethrower.jpg
great looking piece bennyz ..do u still have yours ....love the bpc ill try to post a pic of mines later ......

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly, no. I took a break from the hobby when my wife and I decided to have a baby some time back. I sold most of my collection off at that time. :/

...but I'm baaaaack!!! :p

kingator

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly, no. I took a break from the hobby when my wife and I decided to have a baby some time back. I sold most of my collection off at that time. :/

...but I'm baaaaack!!! :p
good maybe u can pick up another piece soon ....there still out there , funny some ppl say slowgrower , its growing well for me just not poppin out eyes lol

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too used to have a piece of this coral. I got it from a reefer in Indianapolis who got it directly from the original colony when it was first discovered. Unfortunately, as many others have discovered, it was very delicate and I lost it even though all of my other chalices were thriving. Even though its a beautiful coral, its not worth the kind of money these go for now a days in my opinion. Its too risky with how easily they can die for no apparent reason. I definitely enjoy seeing the pics though!!

purplereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost a small frag of the BPC Flamethrower in my tank when all of my other chalices were doing really well. Are you guys that still have it giving it a ton of light? What is the secret to growing it out? Not that I will be able to find another frag for sale of it any time soon.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back