• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bpc ft chalice 3 eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobreef408

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In need of selling my only piece of BPC FLamethrower chalice. ( i really dont want too =/ ).
Picture of frag plug is 2" in diameter so its fairly a large piece. with 3 eyes .

Price Is $450 seeing how it goes for one eye 300.

Pm is key. You can actually buy this piece cut an eye and sell it back if you wanted.

You pick shipping method.

Lineage = Exotic Frags.

WYSIWYG PICTURE!

FT CHALICE.jpg



http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz149/noobreef408/DSCN1127.jpg
 

Attachments

  • FT CHALICE.jpg
    FT CHALICE.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 265
ill take it.
 
SOLD... lol joe u know the answer to that question . cause im poor.
 
Hey there.I would like to buy this frag from you.Is it 450$ shipped?If you don't have any other offers let me know... I'm game.I get paid Friday would love to get this BPC,do you have the lineage papers to?Please contact me let me know if you want to make a deal.Thanks Ambrose
 
Hey there.I would like to buy this frag from you.Is it 450$ shipped?If you don't have any other offers let me know... I'm game.I get paid Friday would love to get this BPC,do you have the lineage papers to?Please contact me let me know if you want to make a deal.Thanks Ambrose

not tryin to be a jerk but Lineage papers?...lol anyways look at above post , it says SOLD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new