Bradley's 225

Wow! Your tank is impressive! Love the wrasses too!
 
Nice pictures and tank, thanks for sharing.
I have been thinking about getting a Tamarin pair. How is their personality?
I'm running out of "slots" for wrasses, so I am narrowing down my selection.
 
Nice pictures and tank, thanks for sharing.
I have been thinking about getting a Tamarin pair. How is their personality?
I'm running out of "slots" for wrasses, so I am narrowing down my selection.


The tamarins are fantastic, they have great personalities and wouldn't bother anyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new