Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
do you dose anything for the cheato?
Nope. That tank basically gets nothing. I think the secret is just a strong indoor grow bulb from lowes
 
Last edited:
I make tea using loose leaf. Top that, commoners.
I mean I could toss some leaves and hot water in a cup and see what happens…
 
I Fragged my rastas for the first time and all the frags are still alive!!!
IMG_7643.jpeg

Ignore the bubble algae…
I like bubble algae, how do you get it to grow?
 
Last edited:
est!!!!@@@!@!@!!!!
 
Last edited:
I like bubble algae, how do you get it to grow?
Apparently by not wanting it to grow. Although, every guest I have for dinner thinks it looks great and asks that question. Nearly literally
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new