Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1734740962311.png
 
Not all of us can win Tank Of The Month. I certainly won't win any month, year, decade soon. So how about we brag about something literally no one else cares about.

I was told yesterday that I have the greenest, healthiest cheato and that my LFS won’t buy from anyone else!! Beat that Polo’s Reef!!
IMG_2334.jpeg

I got a whole $30 buckeroos for this yesterday! Whats your terrible brag?
do you dose anything for the cheato?
 
I'm drinking Hawaiian Peaberry Coffee right now in a mug from a college that wants me to take the next 4 years to get my Master's degree and I can retire in 7...

And my coffee doesn't look like tea. :face-with-tears-of-joy:

1000005993.jpg
 
I can get everybody aquarium supplies like neptune systems, t-5 lights, aquaillumination lights among other things but I have no customer's haha
I'm currently accepting free samples
 
I can get everybody aquarium supplies like neptune systems, t-5 lights, aquaillumination lights among other things but I have no customer's haha

Fell off the back of a trick prices orrrrr...?
 
I
Forgot to brag about something nobody cares about...

My di cartridges look like this 75% of the time and my acropora doesn't seem to care...
1000032322.jpg
I'm listening...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new