Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
LOL
The real question is why you were zooming in on that pic, are you a member of the previously mentioned "Only Toes"??
No, I was just trying to get a better look since he is always bragging that he’s a foot model!
 
I was an original ice road trucker
Liam Neeson Reaction GIF by Signature Entertainment
 
Your body hurts or you don’t have time? ;)

I can hibernate from 10pm to 10am - easy! lol
Sometimes I hurt, but mostly my brain just decides I'm done sleeping. I start thinking about stuff I need to do and get up. Sometimes I even do some of the stuff.
 
Get off the internet and go get a Job stewy. Nothing like having your own money...
I get money (as only present from everyone)from bdays and Christmas
I do mow lawn for family and neighbors, also dog sit from time to time
 
I broke a rib playing Pickleball 3 months ago... About a week after my wife broke her ankle (not playing pickleball) and then I broke my middle toe 2 weeks after that
 
My birthday is the day after my wedding anniversary (so hopefully my wife remembers, but she almost always forgets which is which :face-with-tears-of-joy:).
 
No, I was just trying to get a better look since he is always bragging that he’s a foot model!
Guys are always getting into lengthy conversations about how a few inches is more like a foot.

I use the metric system a lot in my job.

Excited Jump GIF by Remi Wolf
 
My birthday is the day after my wedding anniversary (so hopefully my wife remembers, but she almost always forgets which is which :face-with-tears-of-joy:).
I have my 34 year wedding anniversary one week from today and the anniversary of my birth next month.
 
I have my 34 year wedding anniversary one week from today and the anniversary of my birth next month.
23 years a week from tomorrow.
 
"Little", like 15 pounds? Lol
Haha as right now his is around 12lbs depending on how much he just ate
His father was something ridiculous like 25lbs so he’s like still got a lot of growing to do
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new