Brag about something no one cares about!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slocke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How far does the average crab get thrown in a tornado that big?
This was the tornado
1000004241.jpg

And this is all that was left of the house we were in, the brown van on the left is my parents vehicle, it had a boat trailer wrapped around it
1000004242.jpg
 
This was the tornado
1000004241.jpg

And this is all that was left of the house we were in, the brown van on the left is my parents vehicle, it had a boat trailer wrapped around it
1000004242.jpg
Dang, i care about this! Glad everyone was ok!!
 
I can hold my breath for 3 minutes
If you hyperventilate for about 45 seconds THEN hold your breath, you can extend that. In Pharmacy School (1st year) they taught us that the urge to breath is NOT a lack of O2, but a build up of CO2. So if you expell CO2, the urge is put off. I've gone over 4 minutes when I was your age!
 
This was the tornado
1000004241.jpg

And this is all that was left of the house we were in, the brown van on the left is my parents vehicle, it had a boat trailer wrapped around it
1000004242.jpg
I care. I am so very sorry. It takes many yrs to recover.
 
If you hyperventilate for about 45 seconds THEN hold your breath, you can extend that. In Pharmacy School (1st year) they taught us that the urge to breath is NOT a lack of O2, but a build up of CO2. So if you expell CO2, the urge is put off. I've gone over 4 minutes when I was your age!
How do we know that the person didn’t hyperventilate to get to 3?

I can stay under for a long time with a snorkel and a mask.
 
This was the tornado
1000004241.jpg

And this is all that was left of the house we were in, the brown van on the left is my parents vehicle, it had a boat trailer wrapped around it
1000004242.jpg
Dude! That's intense! How much warning did you have?
 
How do we know that the person didn’t hyperventilate to get to 3?

I can stay under for a long time with a snorkel and a mask.
Could have! It's a long time! I remember being amazed that, around the 3 minute mark, that I had NO urge yet. I think I made it to 4 minutes 10 seconds. Something like that. LOL, that was 36 years ago!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new