Bran new to Reef2Reef

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to reef2reef and look forward to spending a lot of time on here. I just finished participating in my first live sale and had a great time with it. It will be great chatting with many of you through my reading journey.
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!

tumblr_nynv0iKU681ql08jto8_r1_250.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
die hard welcome.gif

Glad you joined. Looking forward to seeing the tank and the new stuff you got at the live sale.

Welcome.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new