Branching Hammer

ddaddy2420

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
290
Reaction score
142
Location
Macon, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2nd day in my tank, should I worry or no? Sorry I’m a 1st time reefer so I’m not sure how they should look.
Specs:
Salinity - 35
PH - 7.93
Tmp - 78
Cal - 480
Mag - 1460
Nitrates - 0
Phosphate - 0
Alk - 8.2
It’s sitting near the bottom, in light flow.

7EE848C0-22F9-423B-B657-E8589D44755B.jpeg E0EC0B80-F41B-4DBA-B2C1-B42845E2BD9F.jpeg 78689187-1D66-42CF-9084-468AA9C1190D.jpeg
 
2nd day in my tank, should I worry or no? Sorry I’m a 1st time reefer so I’m not sure how they should look.
Specs:
Salinity - 35
PH - 7.93
Tmp - 78
Cal - 480
Mag - 1460
Nitrates - 0
Phosphate - 0
Alk - 8.2
It’s sitting near the bottom, in light flow.

7EE848C0-22F9-423B-B657-E8589D44755B.jpeg E0EC0B80-F41B-4DBA-B2C1-B42845E2BD9F.jpeg 78689187-1D66-42CF-9084-468AA9C1190D.jpeg

It’s looks good for just a couple days. I would try to achieve raising your N03 and P04 at some point. 0’s are not good long term.
 
2nd day in my tank, should I worry or no? Sorry I’m a 1st time reefer so I’m not sure how they should look.
Specs:
Salinity - 35
PH - 7.93
Tmp - 78
Cal - 480
Mag - 1460
Nitrates - 0
Phosphate - 0
Alk - 8.2
It’s sitting near the bottom, in light flow.

7EE848C0-22F9-423B-B657-E8589D44755B.jpeg E0EC0B80-F41B-4DBA-B2C1-B42845E2BD9F.jpeg 78689187-1D66-42CF-9084-468AA9C1190D.jpeg
Look fine for 2nd day.
Was the bicolor in the lower head the same when you bought it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new