Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got him in hopes that won’t be the case. Have a positive attitude lol

We did!

Guess it was get a new fish day. Should be on the calendar
Lol. i think the pbt will be fine, mine was always sorta the weak one in the group. Id say a different word but it nots pg... So dont worry, i think itll be just fine no tyranny today!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone welcome, (give me names)
bbc7e02752d9f5960094098552665138.jpg

I’m not that creative but I saw a tomato and thought Cherry.

If we're going by tomatoes, I vote for Beefsteak!

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Night shifts can pretty rough on some as they never are able to adjust to the change. Hope this is not the case with you.

Only a week off? I've been off most of my life!
Going anywhere or making it a staycation?

Eye dr appt Tuesday, AT&T is upgrading me from 24 to 1000Mbps internet at the house Wednesday, then just chilling. I get a week off every month. Actually it's every 28 days, so 13 a year.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding him today should be fine, it’ll be future additions you’ll need to be careful with.

Wait you started the push on the PBT and the hybrid. Now you are taking you belt off and giving lashings. I smell under cover tang police.

He was around new additions except other tangs at the LFS and was good. I’m sure that doesn’t mean a thing but seeing that helped me on my decision. I been watching him for a month

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait you started the push on the PBT and the hybrid. Now you are taking you belt off and giving lashings. I smell under cover tang police.

He was around new additions except other tangs at the LFS and was good. I’m sure that doesn’t mean a thing but seeing that helped me on my decision. I been watching him for a month

LOL, i told you I loved em but I never said they weren't borderline schizophrenic!
It did make me a chuckle though when you removed the Melanarus and came home with a PBT. Sounds exactly like something I would do ;Smuggrin

Back