Is this what having a wrasse is like?
MVIMG_20190719_131417504.jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It more like having a grizzly bear with the amount of food a teen boy will consume. They may require multiple feedings a day. A good way to keep the satisfied is 5-6 feedings a day. Keep an eye on them they may require additional feedings. They can get quite moody well feed or not. But moodiness increase with lack of feedings.

Watch out for members of opposite sex. Teen boys will forget how to talk or try to show off their colors and may get a bit combative as well. Just increase feedings.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew took me awhile to find this article, it’s wordy but very interesting regarding lunar cycle and spawning acropora in closed system reef tanks.
If I remember correctly hobby moon lights are way to bright and do more harm than good, if you want the coral to benefit from moonlights you have to block the majority of the light from the diode. They go into detail in that article, super cool.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@sfin52 I noticed yesterday with a blonde at the salon..."oh, nice Rolex"...she was at least old enough to help with laundry. :)
Oh girls are the worst for teen boys. Those hussies ;) chase around boys and get their minds all confused. Some of girls are pretty sweet and love them like my own. They just don't realize what type of effect they have on boys.

OP
OP
Katrina71

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh girls are the worst for teen boys. Those hussies ;) chase around boys and get their minds all confused. Some of girls are pretty sweet and love them like my own. They just don't realize what type of effect they have on boys.
She was about 25...she had the Rolex

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a teen girl too. I worry about boys. They come around my daughter. They all disappear.
Teen boys are still fearful from rejection of girls, their stupidity and immaturity is just their own insecurities showing. Girls at that age a different story, they string guys around like puppets knowing that they will come running at her every beck and call for the ever slight chance that they may date/hookup whatever. I do not miss being that young, people are stupid.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha! Oh my gosh! Congrats!!! We want pics of that truck!
:oops: no you don't lol. I'm getting the cheapest 90s f150 stick shift I can find lol. I just need something for school and work. in a couple months though I plan on getting a 1970s f250 to do a full restore on.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She was about 25...she had the Rolex

Lol she had a Rolex hmmmm. Does she just use the clock oh her aka smart phone. At least with the Rolex it’s on time twice a day so that’s a plus. Kinda why I don’t wear a watch I can see the time on my phone, or the great big digital one on the wal at work in 90 places lol.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back