IMG_20191018_160945236.jpg
Way to go.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blennies and gobies are usually tauted as peaceful. I agree in a typical mixed tank, yes, but my observations are they are some of the most aggressive. If they were bigger, they'd be considered worse than damsels.
I didn't think they played nice with each other

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wife ordered some chewy toys from Chewy.com. She apparently ordered the wrong size. :p Cassie can’t really chew it, but does love carrying it around and hiding it. Maybe she will grow into it one day. Ha!

8C6D2961-8ED9-4F82-A272-1DFAF46C4BF0.jpeg

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to the lfs today. I've got some corals to trade. One finger leather and a a couple of Kenya trees. Wish you guys lived closer
My LFS doesn't do trades. I could cut a dozen forest fire digi frags, at least that many orange monti caps. Probably the same number of purple stags. I need to frag a hammer coral soon but I'm not confident enough to do that one. And it will take a saw.

Sure wish one would open in the area that did take trades.... hint hint ;)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS doesn't do trades. I could cut a dozen forest fire digi frags, at least that many orange monti caps. Probably the same number of purple stags. I need to frag a hammer coral soon but I'm not confident enough to do that one. And it will take a saw.

A least you HAVE a LFS. Nada here. :(

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have referred people to them and given them free coral and freshwater plants. I have a great relationship with the gm

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks
. How much space placement suggestions
Look up mesenterial filaments. Lobos can send these out, which is like an extension of their stomach. They can literally digest a coral beside them over night. I'd give it at least 4-6" or so.

*not my image

coral-warfare-770x455.jpg

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a few that will wheel and deal with you. Frag for frag kinda thing. One does a straight up 25%. Whatever than can sell it for they'll give you 25%.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wife ordered some chewy toys from Chewy.com. She apparently ordered the wrong size. :p Cassie can’t really chew it, but does love carrying it around and hiding it. Maybe she will grow into it one day. Ha!

8C6D2961-8ED9-4F82-A272-1DFAF46C4BF0.jpeg

Just you wait till shes in her groove, I wish bones like that lasted around here. We got winter one of those huge Dino bone things, 2 feet long and as thick as my leg. Gone in two days. Those raw hides might last an hour or two in this house at best.

Back