Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s see how the new members like the display

522FAF20-CA2C-4000-8266-E92BBF7AD546.jpeg
Not a frag plug in sight! You, sir, are doing it right!!

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you might need glasses!
I am actually completely blind, my prescription is -6.5!!

in that blurry picture I think I can see 2, that should get encrusted over in no time. I’ve gone through a lot of effort to not have frag plugs visible, it’s just such an unnatural look imo. my new orange shroom is unfortunately stuck to one, I buried it in the sand as best I could but it still bothers me, that thing needs to hurry up and grow so it completely covers it up! I even got the LFS to use the bone saw to cut the plug smaller so it would be less visible lol

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am actually completely blind, my prescription is -6.5!!

in that blurry picture I think I can see 2, that should get encrusted over in no time. I’ve gone through a lot of effort to not have frag plugs visible, it’s just such an unnatural look imo. my new orange shroom is unfortunately stuck to one, I buried it in the sand as best I could but it still bothers me, that thing needs to hurry up and grow so it completely covers it up! I even got the LFS to use the bone saw to cut the plug smaller so it would be less visible lol

It’s good to know that aesthetic compliments from you are meaningless.

I hate plugs too and the process of gluing/securing them to your scape. If only there were an easier process out there.

There is a box of reef rocks at my lfs. Some synthetic rock with holes for plugs meant for mounting.

It’s like $150 though...

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s good to know that aesthetic compliments from you are meaningless.

I hate plugs too and the process of gluing/securing them to your scape. If only there were an easier process out there.

There is a box of reef rocks at my lfs. Some synthetic rock with holes for plugs meant for mounting.

It’s like $150 though...
I hardly ever take my contacts out, even at night...the world looks like a watercolor painting otherwise. The one time I really felt like an accomplished reefer, I took a smallish rock out and drilled a perfect frag plug sized hole in it for my GSP, and then super glued 2 Kenya leather babies on it and put it back in the tank!

living_tribunal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hardly ever take my contacts out, even at night...the world looks like a watercolor painting otherwise. The one time I really felt like an accomplished reefer, I took a smallish rock out and drilled a perfect frag plug sized hole in it for my GSP, and then super glued 2 Kenya leather babies on it and put it back in the tank!

If only we could maintain the perseverance you displayed that day all the time....

Back